Karen Murray Radley, MD
- Born and raised in Roosevelt, Utah.
- 1991–Graduated from Union High School
- 1995–University of Utah Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biology
- 1999–University of Utah School of Medicine with honors in surgery
- 2002–McKay-Dee Family Medicine Residency with degree in Family Medicine
It was at the University of Utah where she met the love of her life, Robbins Radley, to whom she has been married to for over 20 years.
Dr. Radley has three beautiful children. She loves spending time with her children. They enjoy being out doors boating, riding ATVs, traveling and spending time in Disneyland. Dr. Radley loves to read, especially science fiction.